Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Family

Hello everyone! Here are some nice pictures of my family. This first one is of my mom, Gloria. Notice her big udder? She passed that one on to me. Thanks mom for the good genes! She is the leader of this herd. She leads with wisdom and kindness. Someday I hope I can be just like her.


This next picture is of my very handsome son, Black Bart. He is very lovely and is going to be the daddy of all the Alpine kids next year. I think that is a great idea because who doesn't want a hunk like him?
Here we have a picture of my buddy, Matilda. Matilda moved to a new farm but she is still well remembered here. Oh yeah, that other goat in the picture is Pepper Ann. Look at that goofy look on her face, how silly!

Last but not least is a picture of my good side. This was taken back when Matilda and I were roomates. Now I have to live all alone. I don't mind it too much because all the grain and hay are mine and I don't have to push her out of the way anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment