Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Resolutions


This year I promise to remember my resolutions and stick to them to get results. Here are my resolutions for 2010:


1. Butt only those who butt me first - no more fighting unless provoked

2. Take time to contemplate the beauty - sunbathe at least once a day

3. Grasp life by the horns - unless those horns are connected to a much bigger goat

4. A thing not tasted could be a treat wasted - don't be afraid to try new things

5. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence - my mission is to prove that theory


Well, that should be enough for me to handle for an entire year.


2 comments:

  1. I think a resolution to get into the grain bin would be admirable too! Goat kisses from Isobelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good,except that last one!It might get you into trouble!Then again,life is no fun without a little adventure......

    ReplyDelete