Monday, September 21, 2009

Martha Makes It To The Top!!

On Sunday, Martha tried going up Loon Mountain again. This time the farmer and her could drive in to the trailhead and didn't have to walk the extra 1.5 miles in. Here are some pictures from the hike.

Here's Martha getting kisses from the farmer's friend, Sam, halfway up the mountain.

She made it to the top! The view was amazing!
Here's Martha and the farmer posing near the firetower that was on the top of the mountain.
Martha's getting neck skritches from the farmer's friend Cynthia.
Martha looks very fetching in her "I am not a deer, don't shoot me" orange hiking shirt.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love seeing photo's of the hike. Martha is gorgeous.

    See the DVM update I've added I'll also get the supplements that you suggested, thx.

    ReplyDelete