Friday, February 10, 2012

Not so much of a baby bump!

Last post, I talked about our growing baby bumps. Well, as of right now, only two out of three of us have bumps. My mom, Gloria has a huge baby belly right now. She is waddling and huffing and puffing every time she walks from hay manger to feed bin. She's still got two whole month to go so the farmer is convinced Gloria may be having a litter this year.

Cookie is also quite large for her stage in pregnancy. Being a Nubian she isn't sure if she is pregnant or just large from too many grain treats. But I can tell she's big for the first reason. She should be having a couple of kiddos in a few months too.

I, on the other hand, have no bump. I am still quite slender in appearance and the farmer is trying to decide if that is because I am a month behind the other two blimp-Os or if it is because even though I had three different bucks show their affection, I decided to not deal with the whole "preggers" thing this year.

I am keeping it a secret. Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment