Friday, April 22, 2011

More Baby Goat Pictures!

Go to the farmer's blog to see pictures of some of the baby goats -- www.rosesgoats.blogspot.com. I do have to warn you, there are only pictures of the Nubian (patooey!) kids on the blog so far. For some unknown reason, the farmer has not put pictures of my kids up yet. I think this is an injustice! The farmer should take time out of feeding the kids and cleaning the barn and moving the pasture fence and taking care of her baby and husband to take pictures of my kids and publicize them! Of course, she must not take any time out of what is involved in feeding and milking myself and the other production does. After all, we are the only reason she makes us have these kids in the first place, right?!

UPDATE: The farmer says she will get pictures of ALL of the kids up soon.

1 comment:

  1. I will hop right over there and check it out! I'm sure your babies are much cuter then the nubians.

    ReplyDelete